SURREY LANDSCAPE GARDENERS
At Surrey Landscape Gardeners, our insured landscapers install premium astro turf and artificial grass in Surrey, Hampshire & across the South East.
Artificial grass is the perfect solution if you’re looking for a low-maintenance natural lawn alternative.
While we all enjoy and appreciate a perfectly well-kept lawn, with our busy lives, it can prove incredibly difficult to keep it looking its best all year round. Poor conditions, such as shade, weather, excessive foot traffic and other factors beyond your control, can result in an untidy, unkept lawn. Artificial grass offers the perfect solution for busy property owners who want the look and feel of grass but with higher durability and less regular maintenance.
At Surrey Landscape Gardeners, we’ve completed various large and small-scale artificial grass-laying projects for commercial and domestic clients in Surrey and the surrounding areas. We use high-quality materials and industry-approved techniques to lay artificial lawns that will last and look great for many years.
If you have an astroturf or artificial project you would like to discuss with us or to arrange a free, no-obligation quotation, contact a member of the team using our contact form or give us a call at 01483 361010
What are the benefits of artificial grass/astroturf?
Artificial lawns have many benefits, some of which we will highlight below:
- Green Throughout The Year: For natural turf, changing seasons and inclement weather will seriously impact its appearance. With an artificial alternative, your lawn will remain full and green even through winter.
- No Cutting/Mowing Required: Grass cutting can be labour-intensive and time-consuming; with artificial lawns, you need only rinse and sweep/blow them clean.
- Perfect for Pets & Children: If you have pets or children, installing an artificial lawn will eliminate messy mud issues and troublesome grass stains.
- Ideal for older adults or people with disabilities: The grass remains a uniform height, so access to your outdoor space is easy.
- Requires Little Maintenance: With artificial grass, there is no need to water, cut or re-seed your lawn, meaning you can reduce your maintenance costs and save money all year round.
- Extended Lifespan: On average, and depending on the quality of the installation and materials used, artificial lawns can last anywhere from 7 to 15 years.